Setting up your account
Before you can take a class, make sure you have already set up your account.If you are new to Unwind Yoga with Tori Norton, follow the “Create an account” directions below.
Reset your password
1. Point your browser to the password page:
2.Enter your email address, and then press the “Send” button.
3. If your account has not been migrated, you can create an account.Your history will then be linked to your account.
Create an account
1. Point your browser to the create account page:
2.After completing your information and completing the “I’m not a robot” challenge, the register button will appear:
Registered students may choose between class packages and drop-ins. View fees and registration options here.Once purchased, you’ll be able to reserve classes.
With CowTinker, you can sign up for any classes you want in advance.To view upcoming classes, visit the Schedule page.
To sign up for a class, click on the “Reserve” button next to the class you want to attend.You will then be added to the roster, and you will receive an email confirmation with a link to join your class.
You will also receive a reminder email about 30 minutes before class begins.
Un-Registering from Classes
When you see the “Cancel” button, it means that you have successfully signed up for class. If you need to cancel your class registration, simply click the “Cancel” button any time before class starts.
If you do not cancel your reservation before class starts, your attendance will be counted for this class.
When it is class time, there are three ways to join:
1. Click on the small green camera icon next to the class you want to attend from the schedule page.Clicking the icon takes you directly to class.
2. Click the link from the email you received when you registered for class:
3. Once class has started, you can also click the “Join Now” button from the schedule page.The “Join Now” button only appears once class starts :
If you are not already logged in, CowTinker will prompt you to log into your account to be redirected to zoom.
About 10 minutes before the scheduled class start time, the Zoom meeting will begin.You may need to refresh your screen.All browsers have a refresh button—it usually looks like a circular arrow.If you don’t see the icon to refresh, use these keyboard shortcuts:
· on a PC, press “F” and “5”
· on a Mac, press “Command” and “R”
Check your browser
We highly recommend that you use a browser other than Safari.There are known issues with Zoom video integration in the Safari browser, so you may encounter problems if you are using Safari. The engineers at Zoom will have to correct a bug on their end before Safari can be used reliably with CowTinker.Other browsers like Firefox, Chrome, Edge, or Internet Explorer work well.
Please complete the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.